The Fermain Valley Hotel prides itself as being one of the top hotels in the Channel Islands with the highest grade of professional talent providing the perfect environment for personnel training and development.
Our business success is driven by a shared vision, distilled from our 5 core values endorsed by our staff of putting people first, passion, integrity and perfection in delivery of service.
- SMILE (service, motivation, interest, listen, engaging)
- Integrity (act with honesty)
- Passion (care in daily activities, attention to detail)
- Putting people first (guests and colleagues)
- Excellence in Service (treat guests how you would wish to be treated)
We are passionate about creating a learning environment and nurturing in-house talent, guided by a focused management team.
If you think you have the right personal qualities to become a member of the dynamic team within a professional environment at the Fermain Valley, we invite you to apply for the relevant position to Sarah Langford (HR Manager) email@example.com for application or further information.
See vacancies available below:
We are seeking an experience bookkeeper or accountant to manage the accounting function of Vista Hotels. Previous experience is essential, however we will consider both qualified and non-qualified accountants. Hours are expected to be around 20 to 25 per week.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Food and Beverage Assistant
We are looking for experienced food and beverage assistants with a passion and talent for the industry. If you are outgoing, motivated, and enjoy working in a team environment delivering excellence in service please review the job description. Key skills include:
- Customer interaction
- Taking orders
- Operating tills
- Setting tables
- Presenting and serving food and wine
- Good communications
Chef De Partie
Join a team wanting to go places and take responsibility for the day to day running of a specific section of the kitchen reporting to the Sous Chef and providing high quality dishes on a consistent basis. You will need the ability to cook to a high standard and to work with seasonal produce. Key skills required:
- 2 years working kitchen experience
- Preparing and following recipes accurately to high standards
- Ensure food is labelled and treated hygienically
- Good working knowledge of kitchen operations
- Works well under pressure
- Maintaining HASAP
- Good communication skills